CAKE I MADE – We Got Married global episode ( Key x Arisa )
This is the episode from Arisa personally went to this shop ‘ Cake I Made ‘
and decorate the cake specially for Key . Once its done , she went to visit Key at his
musical and surprise him with this ‘ Arisa Self Deco cake ‘
Monday to Saturday : 10 am – 9 pm
Sunday 11 am – 8 pm
Phone Number : 02-463-6050 or 010-2576-8515
You can make reservations by phone or Kakao Talk.
Below Details Subject to Changes :
Cakes: Pre-made vanilla cake, chocolate cake, chiffon cake, tiramisu, cheese cake,
sweet potato cake
(15,000 KRW~32,000 KRW). You have to pay extra for toppings and fruits.
Cupcakes: Walnut, blueberry, chocolate chips, or cheese (1 for 4,000 KRW, 3 for 9,000, or 4 for 11,000)
Toppings: Sugar crafts, chocolate, cookies, macaroons (300 KRW+)
Whipped Cream: Available in different shapes and colors/flavors (1,000 KRW for each bag.
included for the 4 cupcake set.)
Cookies: Pre-made vanilla or cocoa cookies (300 KRW+). You can decorate them with
- Cake I Made is a shop that you wish to decorate your own cakes or cupcakes for your
lovers , family
members , friends on a special day like birthday , anniversary and so on , they will
provide you a
sponge cake , creams and decoration that you wish to place on the cake .
- Just Request whatever you need at the counter , Once it’s complete send it to the
counter and they will charge you accordingly .
Direction:Near Hyehwa exit 3
#kpop youzab #kpop star #travel design korea #tour korea
Address: B1, 50-6, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
Opening Hours: 11am to 12am (Daily)
Charges : -
1 Hours 2000 Won
3 Houes 5,000 Won
5 hours 7,000 Won
8 hours 10,000 Won
- Koreans enjoy reading or borrowing comic books during their leisure time. It's especially a culture
for people to visit cartoon cafes, read comic books and eat spicy ramyeon.
- It gained even more popularity after it got aired several times on the hit K-drama "My Love from the stars" in early 2014. . The cartoon café run by Cheon Song-yi’s friend Bokja that appears in Episode 3 is a real comic book café. Do Min-jun visits the café to get comic books for Cheon Song-yi, and she also later comes here to consult with Bokja (a fortuneteller) about her relationship with Min-jun. Visitors can also read comics and take pictures. According to the shop assistant, people were
unaware of the filming because it all took place in the early mornings.
- The shop has become popular with frequent visits by drama fans. It costs 2,000 won to read comic
books for an hour and 5,000 won for up to three hours. Note that the shop does not really have the
VIP room in which Cheon Song-yi reads comic books in the show.
- You'll notice a big poster of the drama upon the entrance and there are the actors and actresses'
autographs cover on the wall.
he Botanical Garden BCJ (벽초지문화수목원)
Address : 166-1, Beolmanjang-gil, Gwangtan-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
March-November: 09:00-18:00 / December–February: 10:00-21:00
* Adults: (weekdays) 7,000 won / (weekends) 8,000 won / group 6,000 won
* Youths: 6,000 won / group 5,000 won
* Children: 5,000 won / group 4,000 won
* Seniors/Disabled: 5,000 won / group 4,000 won
- The Botanical Garden BCJ located 15 km east of the city of Paju – about 1 hour drive away from Seoul. Even if we visited in winter time, we’ve
been amazed by its variety and beauty. It’s a perfect place for peaceful walks
and relaxation with many different theme corners and walkways.
- If you're a fan of Korean dramas, or you have watched a couple, this location should be
really familiar to you. Many Korean dramas are filmed in Byeokchokji Garden otherwise
known as BCJ Garden located in Paju.
- Few of the Famous Drama , Example "You're Beautiful" or "49 Days" both filmed scenes
at the Byeokchoji or BCJ Botanical Garden near Paju. Remember when Park Shin Hye cleans
off the statues in the first episode of "You're Beautiful?" That's the park. It's also where Jung I
l Woo walks with Nam Gyu Ri to explain her chances of living or dying in "49 Days" And some
scenes from "City Hunter" were filmed there.
Provence Village is a a themed-village with galleries, restaurants, cafes and lifestyle shops
in rows of brightly coloured buildings! Each shop is an independent unit with a unique design
concept also Each unique shop is connected to other shops in the village.
Address : 77, Saeori-ro, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
Operating Hours: Opens all year round
Admission Fee: FREE
Filming Scne for ‘My Love from the Star ‘ Drama
- In Episode 16, Do Min-jun faints after receiving a kiss from Cheon Song-yi. Cheon Song-yi grumbles and drives him home. The background of the scene changes from the
Petite France in Gapyeong to Provence Village in Paju.
- An art studio offers a wide array of dishes used in cafes and restaurants in the village
the Living Gallery not only decorates Provence Village, but also makes decorative items
such as hand-painted ceramics, available for purchase and the European bakery boasts
fresh, delicious breads.
- The Living Gallery offers shops selling ceramics, flowers, and herbs, while the Fashion Gallery
consists of shops offering clothing, accessories, and interior design items.
- The Herb Garden in the village, in addition, hosts a wide array of cultural events and
performances for visitors.
Jukjeon Cafe Street A Gentleman's Dignity filming place
Address : Jukjeon-dong, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
Jukjeon Café Street has an atmosphere similar to a European café district. The latest addition
to the café street scene, is the one frequently used as a Drama and MV filming location.
This cafe street is the setting for the scene in which Kim Dojin (김도진) (Jang Donggun (장동건))
& Seo Isu (서이수) (Kim Haneul (김하늘)) met for the first time when they still did not know each other.
Infinite kimSungkyu – 60 Seconds MV film at one of restaurant here which is called Plate 607
We got married DIY Ring Café in Hongdae 반지마을
Address : Seoul Mapo-gu Seogyo- dong 362-14 3F
Operating Hours : 10am – 8pm ( Stop taking customer on 6pm )
Price: 50,000~120,000 (Silver ring base)
- These days people are more and more getting into DIY items. Making something by yourself gives
you a special feeling and uniqueness.
- Hongdae is one of the hottest date spots for young Koreans. There are lots of craft places for DIY
accessories, so you can check around to see what interested you .
This DIY Ring Café featured on the reality TV show “We’ve Got Married.”
The couple, Jung-in and Jo Jung-Chi, made rings for each other at this café . Also Jinwoon & Junhee couple ring which appeared on
We Got Married made from here.
Tips from One of the customer that visited this café
Step 1. Pick the style of the ring of your choice.
Step 2. Get the silver material.
Step 3. Grind the tip of the material and pound it to make it round-shaped.
Step 4. Make the surface smooth and polish it.
Step 5. Engrave your initials or words which are meaningful for you.
K STAR ROAD - KPOP MASCOT
- The K Star ROAD is the first project of the K ROADs, listing Hallyu stars’ favorite hangout
spots and their management agencies located in Cheongdam-dong, Sinsa-dong and Nonhyeon-dong. Walking along the K Star ROAD will be an interesting and invaluable experience of Gangnam tour.
- Opening Ceremony with FT ISLAND , CNBLUE , SUPER JUNIOR , SNSD & EXO members
- There are 10 Kpop Gangnam Doll along this path , representing 10 idols group which included in
the list are ‘ CNBLUE , SUPER JUNIOR , SNSD , EXO , MISS A , SHINEE , FTISLAND , TVXQ , 2PM ,4MINUTE ‘
- It start from The Galleria Department Store > SM Entertainment
Direction : -
Ride the subway going to Bundang Line (Yellow line) and make sure to get off at Apgujeong Rodeo
Station. When you reach the station go out of EXIT 1. Go up the stairs and once you get out you
will see The Galleria Department Store in front of you. On your left is the GANGNAMDOL mascot! :)
Taecyeon x Gui Gui We Got Married Global Ver - Chougabi coffee
This is a combination of Shoe shop and Coffee Shop
Address : 578 Baekhyun-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea
Operating Hours : 10am – 10pm
- Chougabi coffee have 2 entrance . One is direct to the shoe shop which is the one that
Taecyeon and Gui Gui used , another entrance is from the coffee shop .
- Do you knowThe shoe that Taecyeon bought for Gui Gui are one of the most expensive
shoes in this shop and currently its not for sale anymore , Just for display .
- This is a Café street , You might get to explore more beautiful and unique café around
this area other than Chougabi coffee.
Exit 1 Pangyo Station (Sinbundang Line), take Bus 390 at Pangyo Station North (판교역북편), get off the bus at Sinbaekhyun Elementary School (신백현초등학교, four stops away), walk straight, then turn right at next corner, arrive at Chougabi café on left
Mango Six – The Heirs Filming place
Address : 891-46 Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (26 Samseong-ro 85-gil)
Recommended Menu : Mango Coconut
The is the Mango Six cafe that Cha Eun Sang ( Park ShinHye ) worked at .
Most of the KoreanDrama fans , Lee Min Ho fans or The Heirs fans will put this shop in their
itinerary as well because is very easy to go . Its just around Gangnam area and you can just drop
by before you go to COEX mall .
Seolleung Station (선릉역) Line 2; Exit 1.
1. Walk straight from Exit 1. Turn right after the Dunkin Donut store which is on the third junction .
2.Turn Left at the second junction
3. Walk straight all the way you will see a V&S Building on your left side , Mango Six café is in there
#seoulguesthouse #leeminho #theheirs
Hakrim Coffee 학림다방
Address : 94-2, Myeongnyun 4-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Operating Hours : 10am – 12am Mid Night
Famous Menu : Ice Cream Cheese Cake with both type of jam choices
- This shop was the filming location in Korean dramas such as My Love from the Star , The Heirs
and High Kick Through the Roof. There are lots of K-Drama fans drop by just to visit this coffee shop .
had a very traditional vintage theme, starting off in the year of 1956, which was famous for music,
fine arts, theatrical plays, literature, and figures of scenery settings . What’s interesting is that this
café still plays music from the old days with LP player.
From Hyehwa station exit 3, walk towards the opposite direction of the exit and go straight, Around
75meters away Along the Main Street is on your left you will see 학림다방.
#seoulguesthouse #thelovefromthestar #kimsoohyun
The Heirs filming place - Pastel de Nata
This is the spot where Eun Sang and Kim Tan bumped into each other after they caught up
with a fight and there’s
this famous dream catcher hung at the shop’s window .
Address : 31 Yeonboseon-gil, 175-57 Anguk-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Operating Hours : 10:00am-7:30pm
Favor – Egg Tart , Sweet Potato , Pumpkin , Chocolate , Walnut , Citron , Apple Cinnamon
Price range - 2000won -3000won
- Pastel de Nata means Portuguese egg tarts
- Pastel de Nata shop itself is really small, an oven , a coffee bar and a display cabinet for
egg tarts . They served not only egg tart , but also Cappuccino , Hot Choco and Green tea latte.
- The owner baked fresh egg tarts everyday so grab it while it’s still fresh .
- Guess what , they are even sell the dream catcher in that shop =D
- Take note that you are not allow to snap picture in the shop .
Take subway line to Anguk Station Line 3 Exit 1 , Go straight all the way around
200 meters you will see the shop on your left
#seoulguesthouse #leeminho #theheirs
My love from the star 별에서 온 그대
You can see many drama sets.
Place Dong-de-moon history station on line2
I have a discount coupon, ask me
Danny oppa is a korean drama big fan.This time let me introduce lee min ho oppa's drama "The Heirs" filming location.This eag tart store appears in the episode where lee min ho looked for Park Shin-Hye who skip her school.That egg tart store close to Anguk subway station Exit 1 .The store name called
pastel de nata.You can enjoy the delicious egg tart , see the Dream Catcher,yellow bicycle and signed drama poster here.Remember that when you take photo ,make a pose like Danny oppa .HAHA.
Lee min ho, the heirs,Lee min ho, the heirs
Today place is CHOUGABI cafe.
This is a famous place of Global We Got Married
Taecyeon&Emma Wu. Its the first meeting coffee shop of Taecyeon&Emma Wu.
There is shoes theme coffee shop. You can try lots of pretty shoes and enjoy the coffee here.
There are many cute stores and cafe around this place. Come here
to shopping and feel the romantic We Got Married atmosphere
This area is really nice. Clean street, lots of beautiful shops and
restaurant. First of all, You can meet “Taecyeon” haha.
If you want to go there, you need to take a bus or subway for over 1hours. It
is little bit uncomfortable to go there but If you are the Taecyeon fan, Have to go this place!
Someone want to go there, send me reply!
I will answer it!