he Botanical Garden BCJ (벽초지문화수목원)
Address : 166-1, Beolmanjang-gil, Gwangtan-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
March-November: 09:00-18:00 / December–February: 10:00-21:00
* Adults: (weekdays) 7,000 won / (weekends) 8,000 won / group 6,000 won
* Youths: 6,000 won / group 5,000 won
* Children: 5,000 won / group 4,000 won
* Seniors/Disabled: 5,000 won / group 4,000 won
- The Botanical Garden BCJ located 15 km east of the city of Paju – about 1 hour drive away from Seoul. Even if we visited in winter time, we’ve
been amazed by its variety and beauty. It’s a perfect place for peaceful walks
and relaxation with many different theme corners and walkways.
- If you're a fan of Korean dramas, or you have watched a couple, this location should be
really familiar to you. Many Korean dramas are filmed in Byeokchokji Garden otherwise
known as BCJ Garden located in Paju.
- Few of the Famous Drama , Example "You're Beautiful" or "49 Days" both filmed scenes
at the Byeokchoji or BCJ Botanical Garden near Paju. Remember when Park Shin Hye cleans
off the statues in the first episode of "You're Beautiful?" That's the park. It's also where Jung I
l Woo walks with Nam Gyu Ri to explain her chances of living or dying in "49 Days" And some
scenes from "City Hunter" were filmed there.