1. Flower botanical garden
2. Pinnacle land
3. Mediterranean village
#kpop youzab #kpop star #travel design korea #tour korea #travel to korea #seoul travel #guesthouse in seoul #travel ke korea
Café The Med – BeastJunhyung Café
Address : Seoul , Gangnam- gu , Sinsa-dong 595-11
Operating Hours : 10am – 10pm
Cafe will be closed on every 1st and 3rd Tuesday.
- Café the Med is a franchise shop , there are branches at Hongdae or even Busan .
Rather than Café , it would be more suitable to be called as restaurant cause there are quite a few delicious main course especially Pizza .
- There are lots and lots of Junhyung fan site taken picture in his own café
- Junhyung sometimes drop by to his own café and personally served his fans , what a lovely guy .
- Special Tips , If you are a fan of VIXX then here’s your luck , Jellyfish Entertainment is just around Junhyung Café .
Direction : -
Apgujeong Station Line 3 EXIT 3
Go straight and turn left into the first junction , go straight after you turn into the smaller road .
You gonan pass by CGV cinema theater , and continue on till you reach a T- Junction .
Go straight then you will see Café the med on your right just once you pass the T – Junction .
#beast #seoulguesthouse #Yoon Doo-joon #Jang Hyun-seungYong #Jun-hyungYang #Yo-seob #Lee Gi-kwangSon #Dong-woon
Dolce Vita (돌체 비타) – Big Bang G-Dragon Pension
Address : 2-25 Gisan-ri Ildong-myeon, Pocheon, Gyeonggi Province, Korea.
Price Range : 200,000 won – 500,000 won per night , it can goes up to 700,000 for the one and only room that GD stayed in
before which is the ‘ CRAYON ‘ theme room .
Terms & Condition :- VIP room (max 4 person), other rooms (max 2 person)
- Please be reminded that you need to book it a month before , Try not to crash with peak season
or holidays such as big bang concert or comeback or any public holidays . It will most properly be fully
booked by that time .
How to make a reservation : If you want to book dolce vita G-Dragon pension,we can help you to book the room please add line ohmydanny^^
- G-Dragon's pension rooms are name after Big Bang's hits song
- The VIP room had three stories high comes with a personal pool and a Jacuzzi , along with a BBQ pit
but the price is a lot higher than normal rooms .
- There are fans saying that GD and the members do drop by to have a break on winter season
- Normal rooms can use the public BBQ pit by paying 10,000 won , food are not provided .
- Breakfast in a self service way , there are bread , egg , sausage , fruits , instant noodles etc
- There are V.I.P’s getting GD signed cards from GD dad
- There were nothing much around the area , so basically visiting GD pension is to enjoy the nature
environment also the interior design of the pension .So relax and have fun at there .
#seoulguesthouse #bigbang #G-Dragon #top #seungri
AND here Café – Big Bang Seung Ri cafe
Address: 90, Dongsung-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea.
Operating Hours : 11am- 11pm
Tel. no.: 02-324-8464
Recommend Menu – Waffle
Official website: www.andhere.co.kr
- Unlike other idols shop , Seung Ri café have a big and wide café which have 3 Floors . Seung Ri is so
good at business and marketing that he actually build his on café rather buying franchise .
- You Can see there’s 2 big shelves placed beside the counter that fill with YG Idols Signature cup and
Fan given picture , LOTS & LOTS of Pandas . Also there were this big black gorilla that given by TOP .
YG Big bang bear hang along the staircase as well . Mini Stage on the top floor for bands to jam ,
I Guess there were most properly performance on the weekends or night time .
Direction : -
Hyehwa Station Line 4 ( Exit 1)
Once you get out from the Exit , Turn left walk straight all the way till you saw the Split Junction at
GS25 and Starbucks, Keep Right to the Starbucks direction.
Continue On to walk straight till you saw another split junction , Take the left road going up hill ,
So once turn in then turn right on the first junction . Walk straight till you saw AND here Café on your left .
#seoulguesthouse #bigbang #top #seungri #g-dragon
Running Man HAHA 401 BBQ restaurant in hongdae
Address ：395-17 Seogyo-dong, Mapo gu, Seoul
Operating Hours :
Monday – Thursday – 4pm – 2am
Friday – 4pm - 4am
Saturday – 12pm – 5am
Sunday – 12pm – 2am
Recommend Menu - pork belly & pork cheek
- HaHa’s Pal Ja Mak Chang (pork intestine) has been renovated and transformed into
“Loco Quan 401” restaurant that sells BBQ.
- HAHA BBQ shop opens daily even at midnight , because around Hongdae area there’s a lot of pub club karaoke open till late night so this is one of those BBQ shop that can satisfied people for a great supper instead of worrying where to get good food .
- There are 4 language in the menu ‘ Chinese , Korean , Japanese and English ‘ , very considering and convenient for international fans .
- Free flow for Side Dishes , Vegetable to wrap your meat and also Sauces , 2 type of sauces to choose ( Spicy or Sweet sauce )
- Environment are very clean , no oily greasy smoke in the shop , So you can enjoy your food comfortably .
- If you’re lucky enough, you might be able to meet HaHa at his restaurant. He often drop by at his
restaurant and has been seen serving his guests personally.
Direction : Hong ik staion exit 9.
it is the next to the 상상마당sang sang madang building. ask to people. they will teach you
#haha #runningman #seoulguesthouse #leekwangsoo #gary #songjihyo
Grill 5 Taco Restaurant – super junior Donghae Restaurant
Address: 88-10 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu Seoul.
Operation hours: 11:00 am – 12:00 am
Grill5Taco is a LA-influenced Korean-Mexican fusion , Branches can be found at Places like Hongdae
Their special menu are Kimchi Quesadillas and Seoul Fries. Their Seoul fries smothered in kimchi,
bulgogi, salsa, and cheddar. But the set is quite big to finish it up alone unless you are a big eater
. Nerveless bring more friends to share so you get to taste a few different food in the menu .
There have Quesadilla , Tacos , Burritos , Fries and most of the food is with cheese .
- Free Flow of tacos chips ( Sauce are chargeable if you wanna get some )
- Simple Set up ,Wide places with lots of tables and chairs .
Apgujeong Rodeo Subway – Exit 4
Come out from Exit 4 , walk straight all the way till you saw burger king on your left , is the third
junction . turn left into the road and walk straight till you see Grill 5 Taco Shop is on your left .
#superjunior #seoulguesthouse #donghae #eunhyuk #leeteuk #siwon
Mango Six – The Heirs Filming place
Address : 891-46 Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (26 Samseong-ro 85-gil)
Recommended Menu : Mango Coconut
The is the Mango Six cafe that Cha Eun Sang ( Park ShinHye ) worked at .
Most of the KoreanDrama fans , Lee Min Ho fans or The Heirs fans will put this shop in their
itinerary as well because is very easy to go . Its just around Gangnam area and you can just drop
by before you go to COEX mall .
Seolleung Station (선릉역) Line 2; Exit 1.
1. Walk straight from Exit 1. Turn right after the Dunkin Donut store which is on the third junction .
2.Turn Left at the second junction
3. Walk straight all the way you will see a V&S Building on your left side , Mango Six café is in there
#seoulguesthouse #leeminho #theheirs
Hakrim Coffee 학림다방
Address : 94-2, Myeongnyun 4-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Operating Hours : 10am – 12am Mid Night
Famous Menu : Ice Cream Cheese Cake with both type of jam choices
- This shop was the filming location in Korean dramas such as My Love from the Star , The Heirs
and High Kick Through the Roof. There are lots of K-Drama fans drop by just to visit this coffee shop .
had a very traditional vintage theme, starting off in the year of 1956, which was famous for music,
fine arts, theatrical plays, literature, and figures of scenery settings . What’s interesting is that this
café still plays music from the old days with LP player.
From Hyehwa station exit 3, walk towards the opposite direction of the exit and go straight, Around
75meters away Along the Main Street is on your left you will see 학림다방.
#seoulguesthouse #thelovefromthestar #kimsoohyun
The Heirs filming place - Pastel de Nata
This is the spot where Eun Sang and Kim Tan bumped into each other after they caught up
with a fight and there’s
this famous dream catcher hung at the shop’s window .
Address : 31 Yeonboseon-gil, 175-57 Anguk-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Operating Hours : 10:00am-7:30pm
Favor – Egg Tart , Sweet Potato , Pumpkin , Chocolate , Walnut , Citron , Apple Cinnamon
Price range - 2000won -3000won
- Pastel de Nata means Portuguese egg tarts
- Pastel de Nata shop itself is really small, an oven , a coffee bar and a display cabinet for
egg tarts . They served not only egg tart , but also Cappuccino , Hot Choco and Green tea latte.
- The owner baked fresh egg tarts everyday so grab it while it’s still fresh .
- Guess what , they are even sell the dream catcher in that shop =D
- Take note that you are not allow to snap picture in the shop .
Take subway line to Anguk Station Line 3 Exit 1 , Go straight all the way around
200 meters you will see the shop on your left
#seoulguesthouse #leeminho #theheirs