The Heirs filming place - Pastel de Nata
This is the spot where Eun Sang and Kim Tan bumped into each other after they caught up
with a fight and there’s
this famous dream catcher hung at the shop’s window .
Address : 31 Yeonboseon-gil, 175-57 Anguk-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Operating Hours : 10:00am-7:30pm
Favor – Egg Tart , Sweet Potato , Pumpkin , Chocolate , Walnut , Citron , Apple Cinnamon
Price range - 2000won -3000won
- Pastel de Nata means Portuguese egg tarts
- Pastel de Nata shop itself is really small, an oven , a coffee bar and a display cabinet for
egg tarts . They served not only egg tart , but also Cappuccino , Hot Choco and Green tea latte.
- The owner baked fresh egg tarts everyday so grab it while it’s still fresh .
- Guess what , they are even sell the dream catcher in that shop =D
- Take note that you are not allow to snap picture in the shop .
Take subway line to Anguk Station Line 3 Exit 1 , Go straight all the way around
200 meters you will see the shop on your left
#seoulguesthouse #leeminho #theheirs