CAKE I MADE – We Got Married global episode ( Key x Arisa )
This is the episode from Arisa personally went to this shop ‘ Cake I Made ‘
and decorate the cake specially for Key . Once its done , she went to visit Key at his
musical and surprise him with this ‘ Arisa Self Deco cake ‘
Monday to Saturday : 10 am – 9 pm
Sunday 11 am – 8 pm
Phone Number : 02-463-6050 or 010-2576-8515
You can make reservations by phone or Kakao Talk.
Below Details Subject to Changes :
Cakes: Pre-made vanilla cake, chocolate cake, chiffon cake, tiramisu, cheese cake,
sweet potato cake
(15,000 KRW~32,000 KRW). You have to pay extra for toppings and fruits.
Cupcakes: Walnut, blueberry, chocolate chips, or cheese (1 for 4,000 KRW, 3 for 9,000, or 4 for 11,000)
Toppings: Sugar crafts, chocolate, cookies, macaroons (300 KRW+)
Whipped Cream: Available in different shapes and colors/flavors (1,000 KRW for each bag.
included for the 4 cupcake set.)
Cookies: Pre-made vanilla or cocoa cookies (300 KRW+). You can decorate them with
- Cake I Made is a shop that you wish to decorate your own cakes or cupcakes for your
lovers , family
members , friends on a special day like birthday , anniversary and so on , they will
provide you a
sponge cake , creams and decoration that you wish to place on the cake .
- Just Request whatever you need at the counter , Once it’s complete send it to the
counter and they will charge you accordingly .
Direction:Near Hyehwa exit 3
#kpop youzab #kpop star #travel design korea #tour korea
바나나트리 Banana Trees
526 Sinsa-dong, gangnam-gu, Sinsa-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Monday – Friday 11:00am – 20:30pm
Saturday 11:00am – 21:00pm
Sunday CLOSED- This shop were once introduce by a member of U-Kiss .
- This particular cafe is known for their banana themed decorations and edible
pudding served as a potted plant with the cutest mini shovels for spoons! It’s a very creative
idea also the dessert is up to quality .
Direction:Near Sinsa subway exit 8
K STAR ROAD - KPOP MASCOT
- The K Star ROAD is the first project of the K ROADs, listing Hallyu stars’ favorite hangout
spots and their management agencies located in Cheongdam-dong, Sinsa-dong and Nonhyeon-dong. Walking along the K Star ROAD will be an interesting and invaluable experience of
- Opening Ceremony with FT ISLAND , CNBLUE , SUPER JUNIOR , SNSD & EXO members
- There are 10 Kpop Gangnam Doll along this path , representing 10 idols group which
included in the list are ‘ CNBLUE , SUPER JUNIOR , SNSD , EXO , MISS A , SHINEE , FTISLAND
, TVXQ , 2PM ,4MINUTE ‘
- It start from The Galleria Department Store > SM Entertainment
Direction : -
Ride the subway going to Bundang Line (Yellow line) and make sure to get off at Apgujeong
Rodeo Station. When you reach the station go out of EXIT 1. Go up the stairs and once you get
out you will see The Galleria Department Store in front of you. On your left is the GANGNAMDOL
REMICONE – Ice Cream Shop
Remicone is an ice cream parlor that looks like a laboratory on wheels
Address : 547-12 First floor, Sinsadong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul - 135-890
Operating Hours : 11am – 10pm
Tunder Bomb – 6,100 won
Hawaiian Beach – 5,300 won
- There have 2 Branch in Seoul , One in Garosu-gil ( Shinsadong ) and another
one at Dongdaemun
- - One of the best seller in the menu is 'thunder bomb' and 'hawaiian beach' - probably two
of the most popular orders, even though their menu is pretty wacky and extensive and
constantly being switched up.
- The Thunder Bomb , is a simple vanilla soft serve with a fluffy cotton candy top and little candy
lightning bolt. It didn't really taste phenomenal . The grey candyfloss is actually mint in flavour,
and it's piled high on top of soft serve vanilla ice cream.
- For Hawaiian Beach it going for an island beach feel, it looks like “the sea and the sand.” Blue soda
syrup drizzled over milk soft-serve mimics the ocean, while toasted coconut grated into a fine powder stands in for sand. A small
cocktail umbrella gives the ice cream a summer feel .
Line Friends Café & Store
Address in English: 535-15, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Operating Hours: 12:00noon – 9:00pm
- There are HUGE Line bear at the doorstep , most of the time if its packed you will need to
line up to snap picture with this big bear .
- There are Store on the first and second floor selling moon , brown cony plushier , pillow’s ,
stationary’s , shirts’s and many more . Not just that also they have cafeteria at B1 with
Line Character macaroon and beverage selling in there.
- You are allowed to snap picture in there so SNAP everything . Everything is super cute in there
and they have this floating LINE balloon prepared at the side of the main entrance , so grab
one and take a selfie .
Sinsadong Station LINE 3 Exit 8
walk straight towards Garosugil street. Turn left at It’s Skin to find yourself at Garosugil Street.
Continue to walk straight for about 8mins, you will find yourself at Line Friends Store shortly on
your left .
Address: B1, 50-6, Changcheon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
Opening Hours: 11am to 12am (Daily)
Charges : -
1 Hours 2000 Won
3 Houes 5,000 Won
5 hours 7,000 Won
8 hours 10,000 Won
- Koreans enjoy reading or borrowing comic books during their leisure time. It's especially a culture
for people to visit cartoon cafes, read comic books and eat spicy ramyeon.
- It gained even more popularity after it got aired several times on the hit K-drama "My Love from the stars" in early 2014. . The cartoon café run by Cheon Song-yi’s friend Bokja that appears in Episode 3 is a real comic book café. Do Min-jun visits the café to get comic books for Cheon Song-yi, and she also later comes here to consult with Bokja (a fortuneteller) about her relationship with Min-jun. Visitors can also read comics and take pictures. According to the shop assistant, people were
unaware of the filming because it all took place in the early mornings.
- The shop has become popular with frequent visits by drama fans. It costs 2,000 won to read comic
books for an hour and 5,000 won for up to three hours. Note that the shop does not really have the
VIP room in which Cheon Song-yi reads comic books in the show.
- You'll notice a big poster of the drama upon the entrance and there are the actors and actresses'
autographs cover on the wall.
he Botanical Garden BCJ (벽초지문화수목원)
Address : 166-1, Beolmanjang-gil, Gwangtan-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
March-November: 09:00-18:00 / December–February: 10:00-21:00
* Adults: (weekdays) 7,000 won / (weekends) 8,000 won / group 6,000 won
* Youths: 6,000 won / group 5,000 won
* Children: 5,000 won / group 4,000 won
* Seniors/Disabled: 5,000 won / group 4,000 won
- The Botanical Garden BCJ located 15 km east of the city of Paju – about 1 hour drive away from Seoul. Even if we visited in winter time, we’ve
been amazed by its variety and beauty. It’s a perfect place for peaceful walks
and relaxation with many different theme corners and walkways.
- If you're a fan of Korean dramas, or you have watched a couple, this location should be
really familiar to you. Many Korean dramas are filmed in Byeokchokji Garden otherwise
known as BCJ Garden located in Paju.
- Few of the Famous Drama , Example "You're Beautiful" or "49 Days" both filmed scenes
at the Byeokchoji or BCJ Botanical Garden near Paju. Remember when Park Shin Hye cleans
off the statues in the first episode of "You're Beautiful?" That's the park. It's also where Jung I
l Woo walks with Nam Gyu Ri to explain her chances of living or dying in "49 Days" And some
scenes from "City Hunter" were filmed there.
Provence Village is a a themed-village with galleries, restaurants, cafes and lifestyle shops
in rows of brightly coloured buildings! Each shop is an independent unit with a unique design
concept also Each unique shop is connected to other shops in the village.
Address : 77, Saeori-ro, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
Operating Hours: Opens all year round
Admission Fee: FREE
Filming Scne for ‘My Love from the Star ‘ Drama
- In Episode 16, Do Min-jun faints after receiving a kiss from Cheon Song-yi. Cheon Song-yi grumbles and drives him home. The background of the scene changes from the
Petite France in Gapyeong to Provence Village in Paju.
- An art studio offers a wide array of dishes used in cafes and restaurants in the village
the Living Gallery not only decorates Provence Village, but also makes decorative items
such as hand-painted ceramics, available for purchase and the European bakery boasts
fresh, delicious breads.
- The Living Gallery offers shops selling ceramics, flowers, and herbs, while the Fashion Gallery
consists of shops offering clothing, accessories, and interior design items.
- The Herb Garden in the village, in addition, hosts a wide array of cultural events and
performances for visitors.